Dentistry for All Ages and Every Need
Dr. Thomas Vutech provides comprehensive dental services for people of all ages. Whether you are experiencing tooth pain, want to improve your smile, need dentures or implants to improve function, or need help with a dental emergency, we can meet all your dental needs in one location. Call 401-294-3533 to schedule an appointment for these and other dental services.
General / Restorative Dentistry
Our goal is to ensure you retain full mouth function, with healthy teeth and gums. We provide:
- Root canals to save nerve-damaged teeth
- Treatment for periodontal (gum) disease with scaling and root planning
- Custom mouth guards for athletic protection, to reduce symptoms of TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder) and teeth grinding, to treat sleep apnea and to minimize snoring
- Oral cancer screening
We understand the needs of children and do our best to make sure their earliest experiences of a dental office are positive ones.Read more
Cosmetic Dentistry / Smile Makeover
A beautiful smile can change your life. Dr. Vutech has helped hundreds of people change the appearance of their teeth and achieve the smile of their dreams. See our Before and After gallery for examples of what we can achieve with:
- Teeth whitening with in-office "laser" teeth whitening technology (ZOOM!) or take-home whitening agents. You can get whiter teeth in an hour!
- Porcelain veneers are an effective way to change the color and shape of your teeth
We offer children and adult patients the option of traditional braces or Invisalign™ braces. Dr. Vutech is Invisalign certified. We can also provide other needed orthopedic appliances, like palate expanders.Read more
Experience the Difference
We invite you to come in for a complimentary consultation to see what truly modern dentistry can do for you. Contact our office online or call 401-294-3533 to schedule an appointment.